Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Newton’s Lab Podcast 0001

Posted by Sir Isaac Newton on April 4, 2010 at 12:00 am

In this episode, we’ll talk about Newton’s Lab, and the guy who’s behind it. We’ll cover science superheroes from the past and present, and what science is really all about: what it is and is not.

We’ll also cover some basic traits of real science – and they may not be exactly what you might expect. Then we’ll wrap up with some thoughts guaranteed to encourage you.

Download Podcast

Size: 21.9MB
Duration: 22:47

Comments

14 Responses to “Newton’s Lab Podcast 0001”
  1. Susan Smith says:

I truly enjoyed listening to this pod cast. I learned a few things. Also the boys loved listening to it as well. Troy, once again you have outdone yourself. I am so grateful that we have you to call brother and uncle!!!

2. dnw876 says:

Troy, excellent podcast! Great idea. The first person drawing analogy was my favorite point in your ‘cast. Keep them coming!

3. grannybettyjg says:

Troy, I think you have a great idea, and you will do an excellent job. You will also make it interesting for older people like your mother-in-law.

4. Chrissy says:

Very interesting! I loved this podcast, so I’m excited to listen on. We are all ultimately responsible for our children’s education, even if they are public schoolers. This will be a great tool for furthering that education with our belief system in tact. Amen, Brother!

5. AntSue says:

Listening I was fascinated hearing you speak about God and science at the same time. Your theory gives me a lot to think about. If God is not at the center, then who or what is. This is a great podcast and I want to forward it to others!

6. Tricia says:

Nicely done, Sir Isaac! I’m proud of you. When’s the next episode scheduled to debut? :)

You must be logged in to post a comment.

home | top